Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 21, 2008

I'm Giving Away A House!

Thanks to all who posted helps for my houses for the swap!! I found out that my houses did not meet the swap criteria, so I had to start over!! They were too big (supposed to be 2 1/2 x 3 1/2 INCLUDING the roof - mine were that size, PLUS the roof). So I started over and created new ones that are completely different! I will upload a picture of them later, since the pictures are on my mother's camera, not here at home. Anyway - I decided to do a giveaway with the "too-big" house ATC's! All you have to do it post a comment on this post before Midnight Sunday May 25th, and your name will be entered. To say THANK YOU to those nice ladies who helped me out with my first attempt, All of your names are already entered in the drawing, and if you post a comment here, you will get a 2nd entry. :)

Winners will be drawn on Monday the 26th.

Good Luck!

9 comments:

Carrie Barron said...

Chris,

I love the ATC! Putting an image behind doors was a great idea.

Blessings,
Carrie (CPA)

Gabby said...

Hi Chris I love your houses. I would be proud to have them in my CPa altered book. I hope to have all my swaps and such in my own little book.
thanks For Sharing
Barb Johnson

Unknown said...

I'd love to win your houses! :-)

larin said...

I'd love a new house! Is yours cleaner than mine? ;-) Your ATCs are fab--even if they are too big. --LaRinda :-)

Sheila Vanessa said...

I love your blog, thanks for sharing with us your ATC"s. I love houses,thanks

Tara said...

All that work, pulling of hair and gnashing of teeth, then to find out they're too big. =( Bad for you---good for us! hehehe! Thanks!

Tara

Ragamuffin Gal said...

I would love to win one of your houses so please enter my name into your drawing! Your inches look great with a wonderful verse too! Hope your weekend is super, I am heading out of town so I will drop your hanger into the mail. Still I would like to see you in person someday!

Dianne Adams said...

I'd love one of your houses! I enjoyed looking at your blog too.

DiamondDaisy said...

Okay.. so I don't belong to the group but I AM your sister and I think one of your houses would be perfect in my scrapbook about MY new house so please enter me as well.. Thanks! I like the 6 random things as well.. but I kinda knew most of them... :)

Jenn