Search This Blog

Tuesday, August 17, 2010

1st day of 1st grade

Yesterday was AJ's first day of FIRST GRADE!! ack! I have no idea how he grew up so fast... Hunter will be starting preschool at Carpenter's Kids this year too. Oh, how time flies....








But I have to say, this is one of the many reasons why I am so grateful to be a stay-at-home-mom. I can be there to take them to school, pick them up from school, or walk with them to & from the bus stop. I have the freedom to be involved in PTA, book fairs, and other special activities at school, and to take them lunch on random "just because" days. Thankfully they are still young enough to think it is cool when Mom is at school... I am sure those days are short lived!! ha!

I am thankful that my Longaberger business has allowed me the freedom to be my own boss... to work when I want, and not when I don't, and still make money to help pay family expenses, and also afford the extras. It started out as a way to support my own love for Baskets & Pottery, but has become so much more. It has helped my family reach our goal of financial freedom. It has helped me stay home when my boys needed me. It has provided a way for me to support my Basket & Scrapbook addiction without draining family funds. It provides a way for me to get out & make friends that I would not have met otherwise. I feel good about representing an American owned company that offers quality, handcrafted products that are Made in America. Thanks Longaberger! If you want to be a part of my team, let me know!

No comments: