Search This Blog

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Scrap Happy!

Wow - the last few weeks have been super busy! But I did find some time to scrap last weekend, so I thought I would post a few of my layouts... Considering it is my #1 hobby and I have yet to post any layouts here, I thought it was past time!



This is one of my favorites. AJ started playing T-Ball this year, and this is HIS page! He did the baseball, inked the edges of the pages, told me what order to put the pictures in, etc. I did the cutting and assembly, but he did the rest! He likes to help Mommy scrap. :)

These pictures were taken on February 4th- it was SO warm that day! The kids loved playing outside for a change. I thought these papers really went well with her dress. Sorry for the glare -- next time I will take the pages out of the protectors first....duh.

Grandma's birthday - there is more color to this LO in person. The large photo is of her looking at the recipe album I made for her. It is a 9x9 scrapbook filled with family recipes/traditions & photos. I am thinking it will be a continuing work in progress. Hopefully other family members will make pages to add to it!

Oh Boy! Hunter playing in the mulch at Silver Dollar City. An entire amusement park surrounds him, but no, he is intrigued by the mulch...

AJ and his buddy from church, enjoying popsicles and making mud pies in the lid of the Turtle sandbox. Oh, come on, admit it! You had the turtle sandbox as a kid too...

4 comments:

Ragamuffin Gal said...

Chris,
Looks like your children are having a wonderful childhood! Those layouts are so adorable! Your Grandmother is so fortunate too with her cookbook. I love to see people using their gifts to bring happiness to others. Your family has a treasure in you! Many Blessings, Katie

Tara said...

Love the pages!

Anna said...

fun fun fun....... good for you! I love your color choices and the part that you included your son's art too!! Fabulous!

Linda Jo said...

Thank you for the house ATC!!! I got it yesterday!!! Love it.... my favorite shape.