Search This Blog

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

A Week of Thanksgiving - part 2 & 3

Tuesday the 23rd - My Birthday!  

Today I am thankful for my family.  My family is very fortunate.  For the most part, we all live close together.  We live within 15-20 minutes of my mom, my husband's parents, and all my grandparents.   My boys are so lucky to have their Grandparents (and even Great-Grandparents!) close, and so involved in their lives.  So many kids do not have that.  I don't think my kids have any idea how blessed they really are.  And I am blessed to have my boys.  Yes, at times, they drive me crazy, but I love them.  They are good kids, and I have lots to be thankful for!
Wednesday the 24th - I am thankful for freedom - all kinds of freedom.  The freedom that we have as Americans.  Freedom in Christ.  The freedom to publicly worship God.  Freedom from worry.  Financial freedom.  All of these freedoms are ones that we enjoy, and far too often take for granted. What are you free from?

No comments: