Search This Blog

Monday, November 22, 2010

A Week of Thanksgiving

Happy Week of Thanksgiving!  I have decided to celebrate the week with a post each day this week featuring a Thank You card (or two) and one of the many things I am thankful for.

Monday -   First and foremost, I am so thankful for my husband.  I do not say it enough; to him, or to others.  He is truly a remarkable man.  He is very diplomatic and even tempered.  If you know me well, then you know I am neither of those things, so he balances me out I guess.  :) He is an excellent father - very involved in our boys' lives every single day. He has an uncanny knack for finding those "teachable moments" and making the most of them. He is a faithful man of God, and is teaching our boys to become men of God. He is a good provider.  He is a hard worker, and does a wonderful job at work, and at the same time, he is not a work-aholic.  With his line of work, he easily could be, but he chooses to make his family top priority, and I appreciate that.  He is trustworthy and dependable.  I have no fear or worry whatsoever regarding our future or our marriage.   He loves me, and I know it.  I often don't deserve it, but even when I am completely unlovable, he loves me unconditionally.   Every day I thank God for bringing him into my life.  The Lord has blessed me in so many ways, and I know that my husband is one of the greatest of those blessings. 
 



No comments: